Welcome to the home of DXLog.net, hamradio contest logging software by 9A5K.
Currently there are 200+ different contest supported.
Digital modes (RTTY, PSK etc) are supported too.
News Flash: Latest
May 12th, 2016 - 2.3.4
- New contest supported: Volta RTTY. (TNX YT3W)
- DXCC searcher function updated to supported callsign combinations with multiple additions (for example xxx/QRP/P).
- ARI DX Contest - cabrillo output fixed for Italian and non-Italian stations. (TNX IK2NCJ)
- New option added: Options->Interface specific options->Round freq to nearest kHz when sending from macro.
If checked, it will round frequency to nearest kHz when macro command is used to send a frequency (for example in $FREQOR macro).
Default is not checked.
- ARRL DX Contest: band change rules fixed. (TNX EI3JE)
- Code for changing buffered CW speed for Winkeyer is optimized now. (TNX CT1ILT)