Welcome to the home of DXLog.net, hamradio contest logging software by 9A5K.
DXLog.net software is currently available for usage free of charge.
Currently there are 160+ different contest supported.
Digital modes (RTTY, PSK etc) are supported too.
News Flash: Latest
August 18th, 2014 - 2.1.7
- Bandmap data display was broken when callsign with unrecognized DXCC was received from cluster.
- New contest supported: SCC RTTY Contest.
- Fixed some problems with bandmap scrolling for WAE contest. Available QTC number was copied to callsign field. (TNX DK8ZZ, 9A1AA)
- ADIF export - it's possible to add QSO comment for all qsos during ADIF export procedure - for example contest name. (TNX DK8ZZ)
- ADIF export - ADIF_KEYS config key - 3rd parameter avaialable now. If specified, it contains Regex expression to evaluate if field
will be exported for particular QSO.
See RDAC contest definition for first usage example (RDA field is exported only for UA, UA2, UA9, R1FJ and R1MV stations).
- RDAC contest - received RDA value is exported in ADIF now. (TNX 9A2NO)
- New contest supported: SCC RTTY Contest.
- Added prefill database for US/VE stations in CQ WW RTTY contest config. (TNX EI3JE)
- Fixed some issues when bad data was received from CAT interface, mostly due RF problems.
- Network status info window is cleared immediately when network is disabled. (TNX I4UFH)
- Bug fix: dx cluster traffic from clusters connected in network wasn't visible in DXCluster window. Fixed. (TNX I4UFH)
- Show network stream option is added in drop-down of DXCluster window.
If checked, it will show traffic from network connected clusters. By default it is checked. (TNX I4UFH)
- DXCluster window now shows traffic from network in different color.
August 2nd, 2014 - 2.1.6
ew version 2.1.6 is now available for public download.
- New contest supported: NRAU NAC Open V/U/SHF Contest.
- New contest supported: NRAU NAC 10M Contest.
- New contest supported: IARU Region 1 Fieldday (RUS). (TNX UA6AA)
- Fixed perfomance issues when huge amount of spots are received from DXCluster (or Skimmer).
- New option available: Tools->Data entry->Use INSERT mode in RCVD fields. Switch to INSERT mode instead of OVERWRITE mode in all RCVD fields. Default is not checked.
- DXCluster reconnect functions are implemented now.
If DXCluster can't be connected, DXLog.net will try to establish connection again each 30 seconds. In case of inactivity, if there isn't any data received from DXCluster in period of 120 seconds, DXCluster is disconnected and reconnection procedure is started.
- EDI export is expanded to include bonus for WWL's worked (CWWLB tag). (TNX RO2F)
- EDI info tags are now prefilled with info from Contest config screen. (TNX RO2F)
- Bandmap is now automatically expanded to enable visibility of higher frequencies. (TNX RO2F)
- Final score calculation custom formula regional setting wasn't set to "en-US". Fixed. (TNX KB9S)
- Goto QSO window (CTRL+G) was accidentaly replaced by Target QSO per hour window. Fixed. (TNX IK2JUB)
- IARU R1 DARC contest config file. Cabrillo line definition fixed according to the rules. (TNX IK2JUB)
- HQ database lookup added for IARU HF Championship and WRTC 2014 Contest. (TNX SA6AQP)
- VHF/UHF/SHF contest definition can used bonus points per band. Added in EU V/U/SHF definition.
- New networking options available. UDP type broadcasting can be used now for local network. Also this can be used in combination with client/server infrastracture which enable usage of multiple subnets, routing etc.
- OTRSP compatible devices are supported now. Currently tested with YCCC SO2R+ box. (TNX OE1EMS/E77DX, S58A).
- Available QTC number is now visible in Bandmaps. (TNX IZ3EYZ).
- Hide dupes and invalids are now separated as two choices in bandmap popup menu. (TNX IZ3EYZ)
- Morse Runner integration implemented. You can now simulate contest if Morse Runner is active. Simulation is started with menu choice: Tools->Data entry->Enable Morse Runner simulation. PageUp/PageDown can be used as rit control (Up/Down arrows in Morse Runner).
- COM object called DXLog.net.COM.COMInfo is now available. It provide some information need for integration with
external applications. First implementation will be used for adding new plugin for ACOM Tools application, to send
frequency data to ACOM 2000A amplifier. COM object can easily be accesed from simple vb or java script, or another
- New contest config key available: ADIF_KEYS. It can be specified multiple times. It's used to specify ADIF export
definition. Contains key+value pair, separated by ";". Key = ADIF key. Value = C# expression for evaluation. $VALUE in
expression contains reference to DXQSO object.
- Export to ADIF for IOTA contest now exports IOTA reference too. (TNX 9A2NO, DK8ZZ)