[DXLog.net - Support] TAC CONTEST

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Wed Dec 11 19:12:51 CET 2013

Hi all.

Yep, there is an error in TAC config file.

Line:
FIELD_RECINFO_RGX_CHECK=^TOPS$|^PRO$

Should be changed into:
FIELD_RECINFO_RGX_CHECK=^$|^TOPS$|^PRO$

This will be included in next release, but you can change it easily in your
version until new version will be available.

November/December period is usually more filled with my business
obligations, that is the reason why there isn't new versions available
in last couple of weeks. This should be improved after this week.