[DXLog.net - Support] FT-1000MKV FSK RTTY

Hector Garcia,XE2K j_hector_garcia at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 6 06:50:55 CET 2013

Hi
Today  Install  DXLOG in  my XE station , after  the other computer broke and  want to move from WL to  DXLog
After the installation of the DXlog, find some troubles that fix  fast and  have  the FT-1K  working fine  with the
LPT for CW and PTT and the  CAT  (XP computer)
but when I go to the  RTTY I  got in trouble,  MMVARI  show the option for FSK  and FSK-W   I try both
selecting the COM 1    and  do not got the 2 tones, just one continuous tone.  2tone do not  let me  select a COM port

Any one can provide a clue in this or need to run MMTTY for TX and using  2Tone for  RX  only ?
will appreciate  the help

J.Hector Garcia  XE2K / AD6D
Mexicali B.C  DM22fp / El Centro
P.O.Box 73