[DXLog.net - Support] Future feature request ( support for K9JM CI-V Router)

AB2E Darrell ab2e at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 8 23:43:08 CET 2013

To 9A5K:
I've been having some fun with the program, but recently acquired a K9JM CI-V router to use with my Icom 756 Pro III (also running it to a DBS-1 band decoder, and possibly one other device). If you could put this on the list for future implementation with DXLog that would be great. Here is the site if need more info on the K9JM CI-V router http://k9jm.com/CIV_Router/CI-V%20Router.html . Or email me directly if you need to.

Thanks for a fabulous program!

73 Darrell AB2E