[DXLog.net - Support] A few questions.

Martin , LU5DX lu5dx at lucg.com.ar
Thu Nov 14 21:25:14 CET 2013

Hi all.

DXLog.net looks good!

I'm testing it and discovering its features.

However, I haven't found a way to:

Make cursor go to exchange field. In ESM mode I hit enter the callsign gets
sent, it pre-populates the default exhange, however cursor stays in the
callsign field. So if I want to confirm the contact I have to first press
the space bar and then hit enter again.

Also I'd like to know if there is a similar feature to K1EA CTRL-E to enter
schedules.

What's the character for half space would be another question.

Is there a way to reduce the space between callsign and the exchange?

and finally: how do I enter goals (targets).

Best 73 and congrats to 9A5K.

Martin, LU5DX