[DXLog.net - Support] K2 support

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Mon Nov 25 11:42:23 CET 2013

I used DXLog.net in this weekend's CQWW, by and large it worked well
for my small single op station.

The Elecraft K2 is not shown in the list of supported rigs, only the
K3. It works OK selecting K3 but with a few problems associated with
VFOA/VFOB switching as shown in the bandmap. This is because in the K2
both VFOs are identical and fully interchangeable, whereas in the K3
VFOA is the main VFO and VFOB is only used in split mode. When I select
VFOB with my K2 I find VFOA wrongly shows the VFOA frequency...

If I leave the rig field blank in the configuration settings (-) and
use the same Elecraft/Kenwood settings (4800/8/N/2) the serial
interface does not work at all for some reason. If I select the Kenwood
setting it works but the VFOA display flickers between VFOA and VFOB
frequencies so is even worse.

Any chance of having the correct K2 settings in the interface?

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com