[DXLog.net - Support] Problem Restarting Program (No Windows)

Marty Bluhm w8aks55 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 19:29:07 CET 2013

It's been a while since I used dxlog; but wanted to use it in the
upcoming 10m rtty test.

I downloaded the latest version (21) , selected the rtty ru (same
difference) and configured it. Used omni rig to interface to psdr.
Everything was fine.
Shut it down and went to bring it up to work on macros. Nothing will
come up but the mmtty windows and the secondary rx2 tone box (text only
- no tuning window).
There is no logging line, call checking, mult  windows, nothing.
It loaded the right program.
I hit restore windows positions and then I lose everything.
  I just noticed in the "system tray" of the program I am seeing the
following:
This has been up for about 10 minutes as I type.

Any ideas?  I have rebooted (warm and cold) with the same results..

Thanks and 73
Marty
W8AKS