[DXLog.net - Support] Observations Using the DXLOG at the CQWWRTTY

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Oct 1 00:11:32 CEST 2013

OK good,

By the way, as long as a required field isn't completely blank, Win-Test
philosophy is not to slow you down by *forcing* you to correct invalid data
before accepting the QSO line.  In other words, Win-Test will let you log a
QSO in zone "0W", and it won't force you to correct it immediately.  But it
will mark the line with "????" as a big flag when you log it, and it won't
count it as a zone mult.

But it won't keep you from logging the next station in the pileup, and
that's a good thing.

In sum, I think DXLog.net should work as it does now for blank, required
fields.  But for invalid data, it should let you log anything, flag it, and
then you can fix it later without slowing down.

73,
Bob, N6TV