[DXLog.net - Support] Failure CAT

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Oct 2 01:22:36 CEST 2013

I need to see a screen shot of all of your configuration parameters.

   1. Use Alt+PrintScreen to copy Active screen to Windows Clipboard
   2. Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> Paint
   3. Edit -> Paste
   4. File -> Save As
   5. Type:  Portable Network Graphics (PNG)

Send the following

   1. DXLog SETUP dialog
   2. COM Port Options, use 19200,N,8,1
   3. OmniRig Options, use IC-706MKIIG, 19200, N, 8, 1

What is hex address of your IC-706MKIIG?   Use the following:

Radio menu 34 CI-V Address:  58H (default)
Radio Menu 35 CI-V BAUD:  19200 (default is AUTO, may not work)
Radio Menu 36 CI-V TRN:  OFF (try this first, not the default)
Radio Menu 37 CI-V 731:  OFF (default)

Select radio type = IC-706MKIIG in OmniRig.

73,
Bob, N6TV