[DXLog.net - Support] Failure CAT

rin JG1VGX jg1vgx at jarl.com
Wed Oct 2 20:03:41 CEST 2013

I returned home and tested now with IC-9100 (hex code modified as it's
not listed) using various cables.

None worked. Neither proprietary CAT control nor via Omni-Rig.
Omni-Rig works with other software using the same settings.

Various cable including the obscure one posted earlier, FTDI and even
with IC-9100's built-in USB virtual COM (Silicon Labs driver). I have
tested they work with other software.

So either I am doing fundamentally wrong, or perhaps DXLog.net is not
yet ready for ICOMs?
Then I will happily wait!

Anyone had success with ICOMs??

73 rin JG1VGX