[DXLog.net - Support] Failure CAT

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Wed Oct 2 21:54:03 CEST 2013

Hi Rin..

Just checked here on IC-756 PRO III.
It seems that something is really broken with CI-V protocol in DXLog.net.
Actually, everything worked fine on my IC-756 PRO III with CI-V transceive
function turned on.
But, when switched off, it seems that query function doesn't work properly.

I'll check this soon, this will be fixed in v 2.0.17 which is almost ready
for public download, but will include this
important fix.

This is of course the case with all Icom radios, because it's same protocol
in most cases.

Thanks for the info.