[DXLog.net - Support] ESM mode

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Thu Oct 3 13:06:11 CEST 2013

You're right Jose. Didn't add this to release notes.

It's in closed task at flyspray:
http://flyspray.dxlog.net/index.php?do=details&task_id=33&string=&project=1&type[0]=&sev[0]=&pri[0]=&due[0]=2&reported[0]=&cat[0]=&status[0]=closed&percent[0]=&opened=&dev=&closed=&duedatefrom=&duedateto=&changedfrom=&changedto=&openedfrom=&openedto=&closedfrom=&closedto=