[DXLog.net - Support] TRC-DX

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Fri Oct 4 10:34:32 CEST 2013

Great Mike... thanks.

I will add this in next release.

As TRC contest is this weekend, for anyone who wants to try this:

1. Copy TRC-DX.txt into DXLog.net\Contest directory
2. Copy TRC_db.txt into DXLog.net\Database directory

And just start DXLog.net.. :-)

Also, if anyone is interested for CQP database, I've got it from W9PA and
I'll be glad to distribute this.

Please note that I am working on new feature, to allow user to choose
database file for prefill function without needs to change
contest config file. It will be a new option in menu, which will start
OpenFileDialog window, and you will be able to choose
any database you wish (either txt or dtb file).