[DXLog.net - Support] Still problems with Winkey

Jan-Eric Rehn jan-eric.rehn at telia.com
Fri Oct 4 14:34:47 CEST 2013

Hi,

I still have problems with my WinKeyer USB.

I start my computer, start DXLog and load a contest. CAT is working, but not
WinKey.

To get it to work with DXLog I have to first start Win-Test and load a
contest. I get the message * WinKey v22 detected *. Then I close Win-Test
and start DXLog and WinKeyer is working.

I just don't understand why...

Would it be possible to get a message like in Win-Test if the WinKey is
detected or not? DXLog does not "say" anything - WinKey just don't work, if
I don't start and close Win-Test first. What happens when Win-Test close
that get WinKey to work in DXLog?

73 de Jan, SM3CER