[DXLog.net - Support] Failure CAT

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Oct 4 19:41:13 CEST 2013

Does split mode work properly with FT-450 if you use Omni-Rig?

I saw the same issue when using DXLog with Omni-Rig.  Somehow it doesn't
release the Omni-rig connection immediately upon exit.  Maybe it times out
after a while.  But if I switch from Omni-rig to "native" support, that
seems to work immediately, so it is very mysterious how that happen if
there is no code to release the Omni-Rig connection.

73,
Bob, N6TV