[DXLog.net - Support] Still problems with Winkey

PeterK pkfalkensee at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 20:19:08 CEST 2013

Thats correct -my Winkey show V22 - but it worked with 9k6. Therefore I
have had a lot of
problem to work with it. And yes - somehow it have had V23 firmware -
but the Version
which was shown from any program I used was V22.

Therefore this may be one of the challenges which can be checked - FULL
Reset and start over.

Greetings Peter