[DXLog.net - Support] Failure CAT

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Fri Oct 4 20:21:20 CEST 2013

Hi again.

Just to inform you that solution is found. There is a method in
System.Runtime.InteropServices on Marshal class called: ReleaseComObject.
:-)

So, in the code this one needs to be called before closing the object.

Checked in task manager, everything seems fine now.

That will be OK in release 2.0.18.

73,
9A5K