[DXLog.net - Support] Still problems with Winkey

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Sat Oct 5 00:07:42 CEST 2013

Hi Jan.

I think that problem is located now.
When I've changed serial port communication to low level access, somehow
initialization method for winkey in that case was commented by mistake.
Of course, when you start WT and initialization bytes are sent to winkeyer,
everything is OK. If you start another application after it, it is still
working
because device was initialized earlier.

I was also testing this with MK2R+, but it seems that in that case
initialization isn't necessary, probably it's done in the mk2r+  internally.

This fix is applied already, and should be available in v2.0.18.