[DXLog.net - Support] PTT locked...

Patrick EGLOFF patrick.egloff at outlook.com
Sat Oct 5 15:05:22 CEST 2013

This morning i tried DXLOG for the first time on my "contest" computer which is in my remote contest shack.I use SEVEN and a micro Keyer II.
When i launch DXLOG with the interfaces configured, the transceiver goes on TX.
I looked in the microham router debug window and can see that a PTT command is sent ( H-RX:P1 ) . When i leave DXLog, the transceiver comes back in RX and a PTT command has been sent ( H-RX:P0 )The microham displays PLAYING MESSAGE. (something like that...)
Any guess on what i made wrong ?
73, Patrick.