[DXLog.net - Support] Contest definition file

Iain Kelly iain at m0pcb.co.uk
Sat Oct 5 23:47:33 CEST 2013

Hi,

I've been following the discussions about how to create a template for a
new contest and have been working on a definition file for the FOC QSO
Party, which happens twice per year. I have some questions about a couple
of things.

1) As the exchange is report and name (or report and name and membership
number) I have been ignoring the RCVD field, instead using RECINFO1 and
RECINFO2 for name and membership number, when there is something in
RECINFO2 then this is counted as a mult. Is there a way I can remove teh
RECVD column from view?

2) When reading in from a database file I can make the log with putting
column 1 into RCVD and column 2 into RECINFO. When I try to put column 1
into RECINFO and column 2 into RECINFO2 what actually happens is I get
Col1;Col2 in RCVD and then column 1in RECINFO, but nothing in RECINFO2. I
have tried setting DB_FILE_COL_RCVD=0 but this did not work.

All using v2.0.17 that I downloaded today.

I would appreciate some pointers on the above, it looks like the rest of
the definition file is complete.

Many thanks & 73,

Iain M0PCB