[DXLog.net - Support] PTT locked...

Patrick EGLOFF patrick.egloff at outlook.com
Mon Oct 7 06:52:13 CEST 2013

Chris put me on the right track, The problem was a setting in the microHAM router PTT tab. I unchecked  the Soundcard PTT.
Manual says "Sound card PTT: Enables automatic PTT when the sound card is producing audio. The presence of soundcard audio presence is indicated by yellow SC led on front panel."
I have no idea why such an audio is produced, though....
73, Patrick