[DXLog.net - Support] CQP oberservations

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Mon Oct 7 23:25:37 CEST 2013

Hi Ulf.

I've noticed this Bandmap  problem too.
Actually, QSO dupe checking is based on BAND+MODE+COUNTY..
This was one of last changes made for CQP, previously, dupe check was
BAND+MODE.
This is OK, because of mobile stations when they change county. But,
bandmap should not reflect such behavior, worked calls
should be calculated with last known received qso data, and this should be
shown in bandmap as worked.
This could be a problem with flickering (flashing) in bandmap.
Have to check this, but in other contest this should work fine.

Repeat loop stopping on F11/ALT+W (Wipe) is already fixed, and will be
available in 2.0.18 soon.

I think that we should add option to stop RPT loop on ESC only too.

Thanks for your report.