[DXLog.net - Support] DXLog - CaQP Observations

Denny Sahovic, KX7M radio at kx7m.net
Tue Oct 8 05:02:18 CEST 2013

I found another problem from within CA. I could not log MR - it was missing from the CQP.txt contest definition. Minor fix. The problem was when I tried to copy the modified version to a XP machine on the network (right after SW close), I could not open the DXLog.net (version 2.0.17). It was failing on the initializing contest list. There is an unhandled exception just as the program closes.

Restoring old CQP.txt, removing DXN file, and even reinstalling DXLog.net did not help. Funny is that uninstall does not completely clean all installed data. After installation, I still had my data when creating new log. Maybe there is something in registry or AppData folders left over after installation.

In any case, if interested I can send exception stack trace (in flyspray?)

Denny, KX7M