[DXLog.net - Support] Version 2.0.18 available

Ed autek2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 14:37:22 CEST 2013

>> Anyone care to help me setup winkeyer ? I have the correct port selected
>> rts/dtr always on. It works fine with the paddle, but not with the Fx-keys.
>> I tested with K1EL's demo software and all fubctions as expected. DXLog is
>> the only software that this happens with.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Ed W3NR

First of all thanks to both Chris and Bob for there help on my no Fkey
keying problem.

Per bob's advice I reset the baud rate to 1200 and 8-N-2. Still no joy
although Bob's directons were correct, it takes a restart for the
changes to take effect. That I did not realize till this morning.

My Winkey manual makes no mention of serial port settings and the one
Bob pointed to was for version 1.0, so maybe in later versions setting
the serial port was no longer needed.

Whatever the case, I now have keying via the Fkeys.

Thanks

Ed W3NR