[DXLog.net - Support] S&P is NOT working in ESM mode

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Fri Oct 11 00:34:27 CEST 2013

Hi Jan.

Thanks for this report.
I will check ESM scenario in S&P mode.
In meantime, please note that you can silently log QSO in ESM + S&P mode
with CTRL+PLUS shortcut.

I think that we need just two small changes in this scenario:
1. Move focus to rcvd when F1 message is sent (you can emulate this
currently with $SPACE macro command)
2. When INS message is sent, save current qso.

Message sending now works correctly and with this addition we will have
full functionality
of ESM mode when S/P mode is activated.

Thanks for the hint.