[DXLog.net - Support] S&P is NOT working in ESM mode

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Fri Oct 11 09:16:55 CEST 2013

Just small correction.

$SPACE macro actually doesn't send space to current field.
This commands will call CHECKCALL method, after that it move focus in Rcvd
field.

Now, I've changed this behavior for version 2.0.19.

$SPACE will now send space bar key down event in currently active field.

And here are the list of new macro commands which will be supported in
2.0.19.

    $SPACEBAR  - same as $SPACE (press spacebar in currently active field)
    $CHECKCALL - move focus to callsign and press spacebar
    $LOGQSO    - silently save QSO (useful in ESM + S&P mode)
    $CTRLPLUS  - same sa $LOGQSO
    $FOCUSCALL - move entry focus to Callsign field
    $FOCUSRCVD - move entry focus to Rcvd field
    $FOCUSREC1 - move entry focus to RecInfo field
    $FOCUSREC2 - move entry focus to RecInfo2 field
    $FOCUSREC3 - move entry focus to RecInfo3 field

So, in case of ESM + S&P mode, messages should look like this:

F1 - $MYCALL $CHECKCALL
INS - TU $F2 $LOGQSO

Have to test this today.