[DXLog.net - Support] S&P is NOT working in ESM mode

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Fri Oct 11 19:19:40 CEST 2013

Hi Bob.

OK, now we have this implemented in devtest version:

- New macro commands supported:
$SPACEBAR  - same as $SPACE (press spacebar in currently active field)
$CHECKCALL - move focus to callsign and press spacebar
$GUESSEXCH - try to guess exchange, focus stays in currently active field
$LOGQSO    - silently save QSO (useful in ESM + S&P mode)
$CTRLPLUS  - same sa $LOGQSO
$FOCUSCALL - move entry focus to Callsign field
$FOCUSRCVD - move entry focus to Rcvd field
$FOCUSREC1 - move entry focus to RecInfo field
$FOCUSREC2 - move entry focus to RecInfo2 field
$FOCUSREC3 - move entry focus to RecInfo3 field
$FOCUS1    - change Focused radio to Radio 1
$FOCUS2    - change Focused radio to Radio 2
$SWAPFOCUS - change Focused radio to opposite Radio

I have to see how to implement multiple key strokes in case of ALT+C.. I
don't think that it would be useful to open ALT+C screen
in this scenario at all.
Maybe we can add additional button(s) in ALT+C screen where you can
associate some key to specific additional message.
So, you will press that button for example at Message1 and in popup screen
you can press F8.
So, F8 key will be attached to Message1 ($MSG1) and will send additional
message #1 whenever you press F8 key..

To be honest, it's much easier and faster to implement it on that way and
we are not strictly connected with ALT+C key.