[DXLog.net - Support] More Comments

Dave Zeph zephd at indy.rr.com
Fri Oct 11 20:02:00 CEST 2013

Hi Chris ... I updated to V2.18 and then went back to my CQP log.

1) I tried entering a Callsign that would have been a new BAND-MODE
Mulitpler.  CHECK MULTIPLIER was not updated even with pressings of the
Space Bar.  The only way to make it appear in CHECK MULITPLER was to press
ENTER and actually add the Test QSO to my log.

2) Before adding the call to my log, I tried "parking" it on the Bandmap
using CTRL-ENTER.  It was added to the Bandmap with the Font Color of a NEW
QSO.  But it should have been added to the Bandmap with the Font Color of
NEW MULTIPLIER.  It should make no difference if a new Multiplier is added
to the Bandmap via a Spot or by the operator manually adding a Call to go
back to in a few minutes.

3) After I messed up my log adding the Test Call, I tried to overwrite it
with my Call.  I see no change.  Before DXLog will proceed to the next log
Line I still have to enter a "dummy" QSO Number and County.  I think enter
of ones own call followed by ENTER should cause all the field to be filled
with dashes and for DXLog to move to the next log line.

4) I'm not a fan of CTRL-DOUBLE-CLICK to clear a Spot from the Bandmap.  I
would prefer it be consistent with Win-Test ..... RIGHT-CLICK on the SPOT to
be deleted - then LEFT-CLICK on DELETE.

73 -- Dave, W9PA (ex-W9ZRX)