[DXLog.net - Support] More Comments

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Sat Oct 12 10:55:36 CEST 2013

Hi Dave.

I checked example you've sent yesterday.

So, I've tried to enter K6T, which you mentioned.
After pressing the spacebar, check multipliers and check callsign are
filled correctly.

There isn't new multiplier message because and qso is marked as new qso on
20m, because it is new qso, not new multiplier.
If I am right, multipliers (CA counties) are counted only once, and as
you've worked K6T (TUOL county) on 15 & 10m, you already
have this mult...

Same thing with KD6FW (MADE county)...

I think that this works OK, really didn't see anything wrong.

Point #3 should be solved so you don't have to enter any data if callsign
is same as your's.
Also, you can run File->Clean log when log is closed to clear the log from
own callsign..

Point #4 is commented previously, CTRL+DblClick will be keeped, and
RightClick+Delete menu will be added too.