[DXLog.net - Support] dxlog issue

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Fri Oct 18 10:17:17 CEST 2013

Hi Simon.

Actually, this is a bug in FT5K procedure in the log.
TX/RX status isn't detected on right way, and when you press F1 again,
DXLog.net is trying to stop previously played message,
but obviously doesn't get right answer from radio. This TX/RX status
detection is important when you're using REPEAT mode,
because DXLog.net needs info from radio when message playing is finished,
so repeat loop timer can be started.

I will check this. Thanks for the info.