[DXLog.net - Support] Feature request - expand ADIF export with "standard" data for QSCOPE

PeterK pkfalkensee at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 10:50:14 CEST 2013

Hello,

this is a very low priority request but may be nice for "After Contest
evaluation" feature from QScope ...

I like to evaluate my contest based on different areas. Today I use
ATHENA for standard evaluation and QSCOPE for some more values (e.g 5
Band qsos, ...).

QSCOPE need a cabrillo or ADIF file to start the evaluation - one
drawback seems to be, that the Zone/Continent ... is required for "full"
evaluation.

Therefor my request, if DXlog can add some standard values to provide
the data for QSCOPE for evaluation.

Greetings Peter

If you do not know Qscope -> http://qscope.org
Athena -> http://www.pc5m.net/projects/athena (supports N1MM but maybe
in the future to be adapted for DXlog? :) )

Or do someone know any other "After Contest" evaluation tool? (I know
SH5 but maybe there are other in the wild to be checked :) )