[DXLog.net - Support] Edit tx number / exception during change of report

Alexander Kurpiers a.kurpiers at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 17:49:24 CEST 2013

A bit late, but I thought I report nevertheless... I tried DXLog during
the OK activity contest on 144MHz last Sunday morning.

So far so good (the contest is not really supported - the scoring rules
are rather complicated http://www.ok2kkw.com/ok_vkv_pa_rules_eng.htm -
but I was just having fun, so no issue for me).
First problem: I made a mistake and gave the wrong number -
unfortunately there is no way to change the transmitted QSO number, is
there?
The other problem: I received 55, so had to edit the received rapport.
After that I got a number of exceptions while trying to reach the
"number" field (software was working afterwards). I tried to reproduce,
but so far could not. But something might be wrong there.

73' Alexander DL8AAU