[DXLog.net - Support] Improvements and Errors

eb2ra eb2ra.jose at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 01:13:10 CET 2013

Hi!

We tested DXLog the past CQ WW SSB 2013 in multi-single in EE2K station.
He has behaved very well, we are satisfied with the operation of the
program, I would suggest some minor improvements, I don't know if they
are in any part of the program or could be included in future versions.

- Show the entity to which corresponds the callsign.
- Show the path to route the antenna.
- Show the callsign of operator in multi mode.

We also tested the integrated caller, we used wav files created with
utilities windows,
and it worked perfectly.
But attempting to record files with the program with Alt + F1, Alt + F2,
the file is created, but when  I try playing the file recordedthe
program closes.

Sorry for my bad English!

EB2RA - Jose