[DXLog.net - Support] Improvements and Errors

Hector Garcia,XE2K j_hector_garcia at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 29 16:58:48 CET 2013

Hi Cris
Thank you for the info, the Check Multiplier window  F10  for my point of view and my use is  a little too big
to having all the time open (in case of running all the modes in display), I will like to ask if you can separate the
country , SP and LP  heading, SR SS  in other smaller window or to be placed in the bottom of the entry window
to have minimum movement of eyes from the screen to get  that information,
thank you for all  your hard work in this project

J.Hector Garcia  XE2K / AD6D
Mexicali B.C  DM22fp / El Centro
P.O.Box 73
El Centro CA 92244-0073