[DXLog.net - Support] Version 2.0

Ulf Schneider uschneid at posteo.de
Tue Sep 10 20:21:17 CEST 2013

Hello Chris,

I'm just preparing the WAE SSB contest, which I want to log with DXLog.
Everythings seems to work fine, but I have an additional information to
the Repeat Loop bug, which I reported earlier. The Repeat Loop works in
CW as expected (e.g. every 3 seconds), but it doesn't work in SSB.
Although Repeat Loop is activated, the voice keyer runs only once after
pressing F1.

Tnx so far for the good piece of work!

73
Ulf DK5TX