[DXLog.net - Support] Version 2.0

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Tue Sep 10 20:26:23 CEST 2013

Hi Ulf.

Thanks for the notice. I already noticed this when fixing problem with the
menu option for repeat loop.
It's already fixed and will be available in new version soon.

I am working on QTC entry windows now, for both sides (DX & EU).
Also there are some new messages bellow qso lines, to notice how many QTC
are available from/to some call.