[DXLog.net - Support] Suggestion: remove ++/-- from default CW messages to help RBN/CW Skimmer work better

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Wed Sep 11 20:10:40 CEST 2013

Hi.

I was actually thinking to add new option in Option->CW submenu, for
example ignore ++/-- in RUN messages.
So we can leave messages by default with ++/--, and if someone wants checks
previous option,
this will be ignored.
Of course, this setting will be remembered in config.

BTW. Final testing of WAEDC QTC's here in progress, with many other things
fixed now.
Also floating window bug is solved.

Short list of some of the things which will be added in new build:
- Double click on Check callsign or Check multipliers data now immediately
scrolls log to clicked qso.
- Tools->Repeat loop option was broken (txt command was OK). Fixed now.
(TNX DK5TX)
- Redefine keys wasn't working properly when destination key included Shift
modifier. Fixed now. (TNX DK5TX)
- OmniRig is now supported.
- ADIF import is redesigned and optimized for faster import.
- The hyphen or minus key (-) quickly activates/deactivates Split mode.
- Command line arguments "-n" or "--noautoload" can be specifed to override
Load contest at startup option.
- WAEDC contest - DX side QTC sending is now enabled.
- WAEDC contest - added info messages for number of QTCs
available/received/sent/in stock etc.
- Floating windows option was broken. Now fixed. (TNX DF1LX)
- Check multipliers window data was display only for MULT1 field. Now it
uses first field in sequence MULT1, MULT2, MULT3
  which isn't empty. (TNX DK5TX)
- QTC network messages added. QTC synchronization is on and data is
synchronized between stations in network.
- Options->Log->Fonts->Large wasn't properly restored after log opening.
Fixed. (TNX G4BYG)

This will be uploaded soon.

73,
9A5K