[DXLog.net - Support] DX-Cluster announcements clicking

Oliver Grossmann olli at bretzi.de
Thu Sep 12 18:00:48 CEST 2013

Hi Chris,
I tested just 2.0.11 after i installed last weekend Version 2.0.10.
Looks very nice for me. Thank you for all your work.

I found one odd thing:

If i click on a DX-Cluster announcements with a single click. It is not
possible to double click on this spot any more if you are staying with
the mouse on the same field.

An Example:
If i first single click on the frequency and after i double click on the
belonging call, everything works as expected, but if i first single
click on the frequency and double click the frequency field after some
moments, nothing happend.

Also i discovered if you single click twice in a field of the DX-Cluster
announcements, you can edit it.

I guess it is just a matter of a locking the content with a flag.

Thanks

Olli, DH2WQ

Oliver Grossmann | DH2WQ | oliver.grossmann at bretzi.de