[DXLog.net - Support] Add contest

SA6AQP . sa6aqp at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 13 11:50:35 CEST 2013

Tnx for info.
Here is a link to the 28 MHz rules
http://www.nrau.net/activity-contests/below-30mhz/7-nac-28mhz-contest.html

The problem is for this one is that you need to send 1 edi for ssb 1 for cw etc so it need to be 4 diffrent Contest files for NAC 28.
This is simple just select mode and start new logs each hour.

For 50 MHz and up there is no problem with this.
Just run mixed and no dupes.
The rules for 50 and up is here.

http://www.nrau.net/activity-contests/above-30mhz.html

73 de Christer