[DXLog.net - Support] TS-790 (144/432/1296) & CAT - strange

Blinov Igor rw3xl at yandex.ru
Tue Sep 17 06:16:59 CEST 2013

Good day!
I connect my TS-790 with CAT and try to play band switching. First attempts is good. I change band in program and TS jump to selected band without problem. If I change band in TS no band chage in DXLog, it's sad.
After several switchings from program band in DXLog froze in 1296MHz band. If I type 144, TS jump to 144MHz, program write 144 in band field, but after about 1 sec changed to 1296MHz again. Transciever still on 144. The same story if I type 432MHz - transciever jump to 432 with program, but programm return to 1296 after second or less.
Of course, TS-790 have two independent receiver, but if to tune only main, or only active it will be usable.
---
73! Igor, RW3XL