[DXLog.net - Support] how to select other sound card for digital modes?

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Wed Sep 18 08:50:02 CEST 2013

Hi Hector.

Currently, DXLog.net uses default sound card in MMVARI engine.
I will add option in popup menu at MMVARI window(s) for sound card
selection, but currently can't test it here
because don't have two sound cards in the system right now.
As I plan to add SO2R support with two sound cards too, it's obviously that
I will prepare some hardware to
test it here too.
I suppose this will be added in 2.0.12 too (with default to windows default
sound card), so any feedback will be
appreciated.
MMVARI engine also supports separated sound cards for RX/TX, but that is
also something what I have to test too.