[DXLog.net - Support] KST Client

Alexander Kurpiers a.kurpiers at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 12:52:24 CEST 2013

Hi Chris,

first of all let me tell you that what you have done in DXLog is
marvelous and the speed of improvements and new features arriving is
amazing!
I've been using Win-Test for quite some time on VHF/UHF and as we all
know - it is a great program but it is optimized for HF mainly and
misses many features one would like to have.

So I was very pleased to see that there is a KST client inside DXLog. I
could not figure out how to make it work, but it seems it is more or
less a telnet client. Do you have plans to really integrate it (like
filter out users already in the log etc.)?
Unfortunately the telnet access to KST is very computer un-friendly, so
making a sophisticated KST client is a major PITA, but do you have plans
for this nevertheless?

Regards,

Alexander DL8AAU