[DXLog.net - Support] Data Files Updates

Dave Zeph zephd at indy.rr.com
Wed Sep 18 22:34:44 CEST 2013

Chris ... I don't think the download of Data Files - SCP or Country Files -
works.  I tried downloading all of the Country Files and the SCP File.
Trying to download all three of the Country Files results displays a message
that "CTY.DAT ... was downloaded" or an error message that the "process
could not download the file because it is already in use by another
process".

The message states that the SCP file was downloaded successfully.

However a check of the    .DXLog\Database   folder shows that none of the
files have been updated.  They CTY files are dated 30 August.  AD1C's latest
CTY_WT.DAT and CTY_WT_MOD.DAT files are dated 12 September.  The MASTER.SCP
file is dated 27 June while WA1Z's latest SCP file is August 2013.

73 --> Dave, W9PA (ex-W9ZRX)