[DXLog.net - Support] Data Files Updates

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Wed Sep 18 22:40:38 CEST 2013

Hi Dave.

I will check this, but please note that Download goes into
%APPDATA%\DXLog.net\Database folder..

There are security problems when download in c:\Program Files subfolders on
Win7 and higher systems.

Have to check this problem with File in use.. it seems that active country
file is not closed
properly after loading.