[DXLog.net - Support] radio supported

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Thu Sep 19 13:22:34 CEST 2013

Hi Rick.

Great to see you here.
Adding TenTec radios shouldn't be a problem, I will check documentation
during the weekend and will send
more info back.
Of course, I have to add this to the code, but it should be ready for test
in next release (2.0.13) - scheduled for relase
in couple of days.

Also, 19 computers shouldn't be a problem.. it will be nice to see how
DXLog.net will perform in such environment.