[DXLog.net - Support] ALT-I window

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Fri Sep 20 08:53:18 CEST 2013

Hi Ulf.

DXC talk message will be added to Gab window (ALT+I)..
And in opposite direction, you will be able to send message (ALT+G) as
cluster talk message (from any station in network)...
Also, talk message from dxc will be propagated to all clients in network.

Yesterday, I found some problems with qso synch in network (if old qso is
edited while offline). This is already fixed in devtest version
and will be available in release 2.0.13.

Thanks for the report.