[DXLog.net - Support] Feature Request - Extra Decode only windows in Data Modes.

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Sun Sep 22 22:23:53 CEST 2013

Hi all.

I think that we can add this warning in lines bellow log, where it is
notified that you've been spotted
by someone. Currently, message is "Spotted on {0} by {1}", where {0} is
frequency and {1} is spotter
callsign. It easy to add {2} parameter which will be full comment from the
spot.

Full comments are shown in Announcements window also, if you uncheck Cut
comments option in
pop-up menu (and if there is enough space to show the comment in this
window).