[DXLog.net - Support] Any plans to support Alt+X (Extra Data Window) and .XDT files?

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Wed Sep 25 19:28:59 CEST 2013

Great idea Bob..

I am adding this on "to do" list, so we will have it available.

As you know, DXLog.net supports .DTB for pre-fill, but also two other
possible types (both plain txt files, one
with simple format, and another one with regex type determination).

XDT will be additional bonus, but I would like also to make it easier for
user to choose which file to use, instead of copying files somewhere...hi