[DXLog.net - Support] Hi all

EC7AKV Alfonso ec7akv at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 22:40:00 CEST 2013

Hi all, I'm Fonsi and my call is EC7AKV, just say I'm testing the program and I am very happy with it, I see that still lacks things and others are upgradable, so here is my contribution and I encourage you to continue in this line.

In CW I have the problem (I think already commented) that the spaces are long in its delay.

When I click with the right-mouse button on the map of bands, I would like to send the Q. / Estacion interested to VFO-B, is quite useful when you are in running with the VFO-A.

I note that the macros for RTTY are the same as for CW but not specified, this can prove to confusion since the macros to be within the CW option> Modify standard messages, many people probably do not know how to modify the RTTY macros, in my point of view and where possible would be nice to have separate macros for these modes.

I see no possibility to tell TRX DXLog want AFSK RTTY, so when I switch to RTTY mode, the team puts on RTTY, an option saying if FSK (RTTY) or AFSK (USB-LSB) and in the case AFSK ... otyra option that USB or LSB mode, I think it would come from wonders for those who do not have FSK and not have to manually change the Transceiver.

Following RTTY, RTTY writing LOG field and give the intro, would it be possible to launch the engine we have by default, without having to go to the windows option to make it visible?

When I tell you to change the background screen RTTY, I only modified the edge, leaving me inside intact.

My conditions:

Icom IC-706MKIIG
Homemade Interface Digi-CW-CAT (AFSK)
Windows XP Professional SP3
Pentium IV 2.8 Ghz, RAM 1Ghz

J. Alfonso Navas - EC7AKV (AkA ED7T - EF7T)
Correo E-mail ec7akv at gmail.com
Tlf: 655.075.252

Cláusula de Confidencialidad: Este mensaje, y en su caso, cualquier fichero anexo al mismo, puede contener información confidencial o legalmente protegida (LOPD 15/1999 de 13 de Diciembre), siendo para uso exclusivo del destinatario. No hay renuncia a la confidencialidad o secreto profesional por cualquier transmisión defectuosa o errónea, y queda expresamente prohibida su divulgación, copia o distribución a terceros sin la autorización expresa del remitente. Si ha recibido este mensaje por error, se ruega lo notifique al remitente enviando un mensaje al correo electrónico ec7akv at gmail.com y proceda inmediatamente al borrado del mensaje original y de todas sus copias.
Gracias por su colaboración.
Siempre mirando por el Medio Ambiente, NO imprima este correo si no es necesario.
NOTA: Los acentos han sido omitidos de forma intencionada.