[DXLog.net - Support] 2 tone with ALT-K

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Thu Sep 26 09:01:54 CEST 2013

Hi Hector and others.

This is the same problem as with CW keyboard keying..
I've added the space character to fix the problem with macro commands when
one message is stacked on previous one.
Same story is when RTTY (digi) messages are stacked, but there isn't space
character, we are adding "new line" character.

This will be fixed in v2.0.16..
Also, in v2.0.16 there is improved version of regex filter, in order to
better recognize callsigns in rx decoder windows.
This version will be available for public download later today.

Regards,
Chris - 9A5K